Privacy and Cookies Policy
It is the policy of Cathyballard.com to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while visiting our website.
Information we may collect from you
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.cathyballard.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How your information is used
- send you our newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
Certain features of our web site may depend upon Cookies to function and are deemed, within the law, to be strictly necessary. You will not be asked for your consent to place these Cookies however you may still disable cookies via your web browser’s settings.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the web site.
You may delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the web site more quickly.
The web site uses the third-party Cookies detailed in Schedule 1 for the purposes described therein. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Web Site to you and may be blocked at your choosing via your internet browser’s privacy settings or via your response to the request for consent.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.
|Name Of Cookie||Provider Name||Purpose|
_ULS (Session Cookie)PREF
|Google Analytics||These cookies are used to collect
information about how visitors use our
site. We use the information to compile
reports and to help us improve the site.
The cookies collect information in an
anonymous form, including the number
of visitors to the site, where visitors
have come to the site from and the
pages they visited. More information
can be found by visiting
|You Tube||Occasionally we may add videos to
our website which are hosted on
You Tube and this may result in
You Tube setting cookies on your
computer, these are harmless and
more information can be found by